Make your voice heard!

Did you spot a bug somewhere? Or you just got some feedback or suggestions regarding our clan? Together, we can always make things better!
JoJo
Overseer (D)

Make your voice heard!

Post by JoJo » 14 Mar 2016, 17:00

Welcome to our newest part of forum!

In this section you may post and share your ideas about our clan! Member or non member? Doesn't matter! We listen to you all!

Got an idea regarding our server? Our rules? Our website? Our forum? Are you missing some smiley? Anything you can think of, don't be afraid to share it with us!

Cheers! :drool:

rozz_vanity
Leader (D)

Re: Make your voice heard!

Post by rozz_vanity » 23 Mar 2016, 12:48

1 thing I just thought about; there is no link on the frontpage to our website :p
Join our official 4U Discord Channel --> http://discord.gg/rcPYF62

JoJo
Overseer (D)

Post by JoJo » 24 Mar 2016, 11:16

rozz_vanity wrote:1 thing I just thought about; there is no link on the frontpage to our website :p
Do you think that's needed? :p Many who'll come to forum prob go through 4uclan.net. If don't, guess they have forum link saved separately and don't need 4uclan.net.. :p Dunno :lollipop:

rozz_vanity
Leader (D)

Post by rozz_vanity » 24 Mar 2016, 15:07

yeah thats true, nvm :p

rozz_vanity
Leader (D)

Post by rozz_vanity » 26 Mar 2016, 12:06

jo, if i try 'whois' link next to ip in control panel, I get a empty screen only with copyright 4u in the bottom.
Not something urgent at all but just so u know brah.

JoJo
Overseer (D)

Post by JoJo » 27 Mar 2016, 11:42

Yupp we're aware of this. Tho it's nothing we can fix I'm afraid since our hoster blocks sth.. :cppc:

JoJo
Overseer (D)

Post by JoJo » 27 Mar 2016, 16:40

rozz_vanity wrote:jo, if i try 'whois' link next to ip in control panel, I get a empty screen only with copyright 4u in the bottom.
Not something urgent at all but just so u know brah.
2 brains did solve the problem! Try the whois function now! :evildeluxe:

Fallen_Legacy
Veteran Member (D)

Post by Fallen_Legacy » 22 Apr 2016, 01:15

I dont agree on all the design decisions but I think it is a good thing that you guys practice your skills when it comes to coding etc. Added to that it is always nice to see that someone is interested in keeping the site fresh and exciting.

This new forum does have some nice features. Is it a new version or what?:)

Good job and keep it up! :)

rozz_vanity
Leader (D)

Post by rozz_vanity » 04 Jun 2016, 20:41

I still see notifications of comments I already read (I already told Zer0 some time ago).
For example; a topic in cadet>member went closed and to archive. So I click read last comment and see it. After that it still says 'unread posts'. Again I go manually to topic and read last comment (scrolled down all the way to be sure)...Still says unread comments...So I make absolutely sure this is the really only new post in the section, but indeed it is...
So repeated this couple of times, but still reads 'unread'....

I repeated this for a few days, just to investigate and to make sure it has nothing to do with cache, but whatever I do or check, it keeps saying 'unread posts' and clicking it> it still goes to the -already read for 2345234 times- same comment...

Ofcourse I can click the box up in frontpage to make it all go away, but I keep having this from time to time. Do more have this problem?

edit: I even had it with one of my own posts in a topic a few times...So I kept getting notes I have to read my own last comment :p

Zer0G wrote:
@Zer0G