[POLL] Autobalance in server

Did you spot a bug somewhere? Or you just got some feedback or suggestions regarding our clan? Together, we can always make things better!

Poll: Do you agree?

Yes
50%
No
50%
Total votes: 18

Yassine
Super Admin

Re: [POLL] Autobalance in server

Post#11 » 24 Jun 2017, 13:16

JoJo wrote:I'm against this. Why? I think it willk be messy when for example you guys wanna do 4U vs all? I assume server will auto balance if we are like 7 vs 10 even tho teams are locked. And such things yea..

Usually there are admins in server who can balance and if teams aren't balanced, someone will prob switch from the other team to make it balanced. Not that fun to play with too unbalanced teams anyways.. Or someone will join within the next 5 min.. :D

So I vote no!

+1
but i voted yes :scratch: change it pls lol

rozz_vanity
Leader (D)

Post#12 » 24 Jun 2017, 13:56

Yassine wrote:
JoJo wrote:I'm against this. Why? I think it willk be messy when for example you guys wanna do 4U vs all? I assume server will auto balance if we are like 7 vs 10 even tho teams are locked. And such things yea..

Usually there are admins in server who can balance and if teams aren't balanced, someone will prob switch from the other team to make it balanced. Not that fun to play with too unbalanced teams anyways.. Or someone will join within the next 5 min.. :D

So I vote no!

+1

revoting enabled.
Join our official 4U Discord Channel --> http://discord.gg/rcPYF62

Yassine
Super Admin

Post#13 » 24 Jun 2017, 15:48

rozz_vanity wrote:
Yassine wrote:

So I vote no!

+1

revoting enabled.

thx :lollipop:

DoctorEx
Pharaoh

Post#14 » 26 Jun 2017, 06:29

Voted no, same explanation as Jo.
DoctorEx likes to kill you! His Colt Carbine M4 wants you! So be carefull because DoctorEX is here!

~~~ LoLLiPoP ~~~

Vitess
Super Admin (D)

Post#15 » 27 Jun 2017, 09:12

no

sebbie
Manager (D)

Post#16 » 14 Aug 2017, 21:03

Simple and short: No

Reason: this would be the beginning from what we never wanted to be... and "Auto admin server". We could automatic balance and force and kick and many other things. But for what we need our admins in this case?
Why we can't be a server managed by human beings with all their mistakes but also with all the positive things?
If it stays like it is we can make things for our players we can't do it in the auto balance way. For example moving a player in another team tho it is unbalanced. What is with unbalanced team while admins watching some players? This auto balance seems a nice idea first but pls think a bit more about it... think about the negative things too. Lags are the one of this problems too btw.

VladaPanter
Admin

Post#17 » 15 Aug 2017, 05:41

you are right sebb

SamSam
Admin

Post#18 » 02 Sep 2017, 17:03

i vote no boys! . sebbie explained everything
Regards , Sam²

tony_666
Sergeant

Post#19 » 03 Dec 2017, 14:35

sebbie wrote:Simple and short: No

Reason: this would be the beginning from what we never wanted to be... and "Auto admin server". We could automatic balance and force and kick and many other things. But for what we need our admins in this case?
Why we can't be a server managed by human beings with all their mistakes but also with all the positive things?
If it stays like it is we can make things for our players we can't do it in the auto balance way. For example moving a player in another team tho it is unbalanced. What is with unbalanced team while admins watching some players? This auto balance seems a nice idea first but pls think a bit more about it... think about the negative things too. Lags are the one of this problems too btw.

Thats True :sir:
but need more admin, any times serer is full and join troll games to kill team or kill vip and all players out :mohaha:

Return to “Feedback & Ideas”