Mark Mod V13.4

Not a member of the clan? No need.
Here you can say whatever you want.
Server IP: 109.70.149.158:10480
fosa
Super Admin

Mark Mod V13.4

Post by fosa » 23 Feb 2018, 04:45

hey guys =) :hi: it's just a question I know I'm lost in time, but yesterday I found this site, and on this site, I found a program that fixed the list of served in the game that until yesterday I did not have. I would like to know if it was just me, someone else, I did not know either. see all on serv ;) http://www.markmods.com/The_Mods/viewmo ... &modID=54/
8) The important thing is not to win every day, but always struggle. friends forever :cheers:

McKyu
Manager

Re: Mark Mod V13.4

Post by McKyu » 24 Feb 2018, 01:38

Hey bro i was reading the comments bellow to the discrition of the website, i dont read them all, AND i dont know if the problem is fixed or not, But seems many players have problems after install that.

User Comments:
18. By Stanec on 3 February 2013 at 3:43 PM
I install this Server list and i go in server to settings and my game crash not normal in server i on admin set me view next set join this game bug cam idiot admin mod ACM!!!!
17. By MarkieBoy on 3 February 2013 at 1:29 PM
Yes this is a known bug indeed. Will have a look into it when I find the time :)
16. By TriEdge on 1 February 2013 at 7:56 PM
There are some glitches when i disconnect from a server and connect again.When i re-connect once , texts are appearing twice and admin console with the name list isn't seen. When you reconnect for the third time , texts are repeating thrice and admin panel problem persists. Can you fix it ?
15. By DULOKS on 29 January 2013 at 5:08 PM
Hey,
I have a problem with auto update. Can not install it since i get a message from Windows Installer that says: This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package
DULOKS
14. By JackBauer on 28 January 2013 at 1:57 PM
I like the new server list, but it has 2 pretty annoying bugs, one of them has been already mentioned: 1. Game crashes when you try to access Settings while playing on the server. 2. In SWAT 4 1.1, quit button is disabled in a main menu. Thank you for this mod, you did a great job.
Best Regards;
Your Manager

fosa
Super Admin

Post by fosa » 24 Feb 2018, 04:55

:hi: Well I did the installation so far I did not have a problem let's see, until now I'm enjoying it and how it was before it can be entered by the server Let's continue with the tests and I'll post here the diagnotics :errm: :scratch:
8) The important thing is not to win every day, but always struggle. friends forever :cheers:

fosa
Super Admin

Post by fosa » 24 Feb 2018, 05:04

fosa
Super Admin

Post by fosa » 24 Feb 2018, 05:09