Not a member of the clan? No need.
Here you can say whatever you want.
Server IP: 109.70.149.158:10480
sebbie
Manager (D)

Discord reached the 4U-Family

Post#1 » 04 Dec 2016, 12:23

Hey S.W.A.T 4 -World... :hi:

The future is a permanent thing. So 4U decided to use Discord for making steps in future directions!
Feel free and invited to join our official 4U channel on Discord!
Simple download and available for mobile.

http://discord.gg/rcPYF62

AmonAmarth
Super Admin (D)

Re: Discord reached the 4U-Family

Post#2 » 04 Dec 2016, 13:05

:cheers:

juanspy
Clan Friend

Post#3 » 18 Dec 2016, 17:07

:bounce: btw its a useful thing, when u have a question, want to listen music while playing, using voice channels while playing... it's way to better than evolve

METALLER
Joker

Post#4 » 18 Dec 2016, 23:46

juanspy wrote::bounce: btw its a useful thing, when u have a question, want to listen music while playing, using voice channels while playing... it's way to better than evolve

Agree, is a nice tool that complements the game, i have fun playing and listening music at the same time... but another advantage is that in my opinion if we use apropiately the voice channel, is a very important tactic advantage in game, it can increase the possibilities to win in it cuz u can have permanent comunnication with ur team mates and make reports, Juan, CVM, TCR and me have been using it and it works well.

:)

juanspy
Clan Friend

Post#5 » 19 Dec 2016, 01:53

PIPE/METALLER wrote:
juanspy wrote::bounce: btw its a useful thing, when u have a question, want to listen music while playing, using voice channels while playing... it's way to better than evolve

Agree, is a nice tool that complements the game, i have fun playing and listening music at the same time... but another advantage is that in my opinion if we use apropiately the voice channel, is a very important tactic advantage in game, it can increase the possibilities to win in it cuz u can have permanent comunnication with ur team mates and make reports, Juan, CVM, TCR and me have been using it and it works well.

:)

Also you can hear me scream like a Tiny Girl, tell me, which clan can do that? Jajaja

METALLER
Joker

Post#6 » 08 Jan 2017, 09:26

:lol: :lol:

McKyu
Manager

Post#7 » 08 Jan 2017, 10:13

Join us :D
Best Regards;
Your Manager

METALLER
Joker

Post#8 » 15 Apr 2017, 20:49

Hi, Good afternoon

Alex i have some respectful general questions:

¿What are the rules for using the radio channel in Discord? ¿are members allowed to use it? ¿how many songs can a member set per day?, in this moment radio isnt working for me, why? Tell me more pls.... and THANK you

rozz_vanity
Leader (D)

Post#9 » 16 Apr 2017, 14:23

Ofc you can lol thats why its invented ;)

I happen to know Alex has been busy with discord (inc the radio) so that should be temporary.
Join our official 4U Discord Channel --> http://discord.gg/rcPYF62

Zer0G
Manager (D)

Post#10 » 16 Apr 2017, 14:33

Lol, PIPE, you can spam the radio all day all night.. :)

Return to “Public Forum”