PD: Pika pika :banana: :banana:

As far as I can see,
Some Joker came and cry there :D
So better stop that Joker coming here aswell :lollipop: :lollipop:

rozz_vanity
Leader (D)

Re: :) part 2

Post#4 » 10 Jun 2018, 10:59

don't play the fool/troll here. im not gonna insult your intelligence by explaining that.
However, keep stirring the pot as in old times and I WILL deal with it as deserved.
Join our official 4U Discord Channel --> http://discord.gg/rcPYF62

Root
Super Admin

Post#5 » 10 Jun 2018, 20:32

To Pipe.. doesn't he have a life? I saw a girl in his profile picture, does she know he is such a moron on the internet?
And you too. Go outside maybe, there's much more than just sit in front of your computer and annoy people.
mood: i’ll wait in the car

sebbie
Manager (D)

Post#6 » 12 Jun 2018, 18:20

Root wrote:To Pipe.. doesn't he have a life? I saw a girl in his profile picture, does she know he is such a moron on the internet?

That’s the secret of him.... his woman is the boss and so he needs to live by her rules. And so he is trying to be a „strong man“ in the internet coz it’s so nice anonymous. This is only this little chance for him to talk.... :twisted: :P

ZiM
Admin

Post#7 » 13 Jun 2018, 04:21

sebbie wrote:
Root wrote:To Pipe.. doesn't he have a life? I saw a girl in his profile picture, does she know he is such a moron on the internet?

That’s the secret of him.... his woman is the boss and so he needs to live by her rules. And so he is trying to be a „strong man“ in the internet coz it’s so nice anonymous. This is only this little chance for him to talk.... :twisted: :P

Hahahahaa EPIC ! :busted: :busted:

SamSam
Admin

Post#8 » 13 Jun 2018, 12:56

i don't like your teammate behavior . this clan is dedicated to the people who wanna play and have fun , we're not in hospital here. we don't provide medical conditions for mentally retarded people. but i guess hospitals in your country do.

grow up pipe and fk off here. you're just begging for attention so ima call you from now on attention whore. you're gonna get banned over and over again.

you place is not here , your place is in the hospital

thanks for understanding pika and see ya around
Regards , Sam²

PIPE.METALLER
Banned

Post#9 » 18 Jun 2018, 21:04

Hi PIka bro!!!!

JUaaaaaaa juaaaaaaa all of u make me laugh.... i love you all too... kisses to all, maybe you here are agressive... but talking about skills in game... im far away from many of you, and nice to see im popular here in 4u... is nice to see all your clan reply's my post's even juicy Root 8).

Roz, Mc, Amon, my respects

LIFE TO SWAT 4 GAME AND LIFE TO LTM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIPE.METALLER
Banned

Post#10 » 18 Jun 2018, 21:11

SamSam wrote:i don't like your teammate behavior . this clan is dedicated to the people who wanna play and have fun , we're not in hospital here. we don't provide medical conditions for mentally retarded people. but i guess hospitals in your country do.

grow up pipe and fk off here. you're just begging for attention so ima call you from now on attention whore. you're gonna get banned over and over again.

you place is not here , your place is in the hospital

thanks for understanding pika and see ya around

you are not anybody in Swat4, when you started to play i was Veteran here, u are kinda baby.. and ur profile photo shows it.... do u want i give u milky?

Return to “Public Forum”