List of Donations

All donations goes toward paying for the upkeep of server and website. Donation list
DoctorEx
Pharaoh

Re: List of Donations

Post by DoctorEx » 11 Feb 2018, 07:10

Thank you Alexxy :heartbeat:
DoctorEx likes to kill you! His Colt Carbine M4 wants you! So be carefull because DoctorEX is here!

~~~ LoLLiPoP ~~~

fosa
Super Admin

Post by fosa » 11 Feb 2018, 07:26

:hi: hey and thank you guys for the donations alex . Vitess. and all the others that in some way with money or his time, or other means but always making some kind of effort here that some way, we can always be together here. in what we like to do, play swat4 :drool: ,, besides being a very generous super cool attitude on the part of all. Congratulations, I have a lot of affection for everyone here, peace and love for everyone. :cheers: :alc:
8) The important thing is not to win every day, but always struggle. friends forever :cheers:

sebbie
Manager (D)

Post by sebbie » 11 Feb 2018, 07:48

:love: :love: :love: :banana: Thanx a lot my Alex brooo.... :kiss:

McKyu
Manager

Post by McKyu » 11 Feb 2018, 13:10

Damn i have to concluied my promise to this clan... i will donation to this family.

Anyway,
THANK YOU ALEX BRO for your time and spending many to our home TY BROTHER :bounce: :bounce: :love: :love: :love:
Best Regards;
Your Manager

JoJo
Overseer (D)

Post by JoJo » 16 May 2018, 18:08

Curious to know who Christopher Dunbar Jr. is. He did donate 4,19 Euros to clan few days ago!

So I'll hold my thanks for few further days to see if someone will claim this donate! :angel:

McKyu
Manager

Post by McKyu » 19 May 2018, 22:59

Well ty to him :)
Best Regards;
Your Manager

JoJo
Overseer (D)

Post by JoJo » 04 Jun 2018, 21:07

we have a new donor as i'll soon present when i have more time! ;o and when i'll have my laptop on, for now, i think you know who you are. Big thanks! And sorry for the delayed post! :x

JoJo
Overseer (D)

Post by JoJo » 04 Aug 2018, 21:49

Guys, I'm deeply sorry for my late update! However, here's a thank you post to people who donated 90,19 Euors in total to clan!
  • Itachi - 4,19 Euro
  • Tomasz Podgorski - 15 Euros (5 Euros monthly) would like to know who you are
  • MajorM - 10 Euros
  • Sebbie - 46 Euros
  • Vitess - 15 Euros
Guys, I am sorry for a very impersonal post to all of you, but I want you all to know I'm deeply thankful for your donations to Forever United clan! If you wouldn't donate, there wouldn't be any clan.. So even the smallest donation counts!

Big THANK YOU all!! 4U and I love you guys! :love: :love:

4U members have to say thank you as well, this means a lot for our clan!

McKyu
Manager

Post by McKyu » 04 Aug 2018, 23:23

:what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what:
Realy thank you guys for this action from you

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Best Regards;
Your Manager

ZiM
Admin

Post by ZiM » 05 Aug 2018, 06:18

Wow thanks you all :)
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: