DENIED I'm just asking for an opportunity please

New to our clan community? Don't hesitate, let us know eveything about you!
(Must do if you wanna join our clan)
KingShadow14
Banned

I'm just asking for an opportunity please

Post#1 » 25 Feb 2018, 07:01

Hello I want to join the clan I hope you can see that if I am able to be in this clan I like it a lot and it's fun :D :D :D

In the name of the game: KingShadow14
Years: 18
Discordia user name: Kingshadow14
Past Clans: I do not remember what it's called but I was in 2 clans before until now I'm back to play but I have what it takes to be in this clan
Why do you want to join: I like to play with good people where everyone is always friends and there are no differences and this clan I like because everyone supports and bothers having fun
Something funny: I like to beat the best but more arrest them

I hope my only reason to write is that I already talk with Jojo and he will allow me to play and everything but I also need to talk with all of you to ask for your forgiveness for everything
1 Ask them to forgive me for my failure
2 Ask them to give me a second chance to be part of the clan
3 I hope everything can go well between us
Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience caused thanks and have a good day ... Sorry all please :cry:

One opportunity clan please I promise to play fair and respect all the rules of the game
Last edited by McKyu on 29 Jul 2018, 12:50, edited 2 times in total.

Good
Clan Friend

Re: I'm just asking for an opportunity please

Post#2 » 25 Feb 2018, 08:44

Good luck Edgar.
:affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

rozz_vanity
Leader (D)

Post#3 » 25 Feb 2018, 22:17

You have just been caught with cheats WHILE you tried to apply to our clan ..

You think you can apply again?
Personally I would not let you even play in our server anymore, the only reason you can even enter the server is because of Jo's mercy. However, I doubt JoJo, even when unbanning you, told you to apply again. Normally you would get banned and denied for cheats and thats it....
Dont push your luck.
Join our official 4U Discord Channel --> http://discord.gg/rcPYF62

McKyu
Manager

Post#4 » 25 Feb 2018, 23:46

1st - Zero tolorance for cheaters....
2nd - I think u are the 1st guy as i remeber who Jo or us gave u permition to play on our server after been cacth cheating..
3rd - Cheater once, cheater forever...

:offtopic:
:hellno:
:busted:
:ban:
Best Regards;
Your Manager

KingShadow14
Banned

Post#5 » 26 Feb 2018, 01:05

Believe what they want I do not care it will be their decision to accept me or not I will play their problem if they believe or not 8) 8) 8)

McKyu
Manager

Post#6 » 26 Feb 2018, 01:13

Well i can decided to if i want you here or not, right now king, you have a Leader and one Manager talk to you about your behave and badly since of judgment, so there's not much to say about decisions... and that type of act make's me think... you are just a child who thinks that can deceive players who play this game probably more time then u imagine this game exist...
We dont need to any one decision to let u in or not, obviously there are exceptions, and each case is a case.. and your case is very specific and obvious you are a cheater, and.....
As our leader says i think u are getting of the end of the line...

And in question to your opportunity as u say in this repply...and that's the truth, I do not know
KingShadow14 wrote:Hi everyone, I hope my only reason to write is that I already talk with Jojo and he will allow me to play :cry:

I think u allready had or not a opportunity...

dont puch and just to reinforce i think u dont want to go to this jokers board memberlist.php?mode=group&g=16 make your seft confortable to click :)

:mohaha: :mohaha: :mohaha:
Last edited by McKyu on 16 Mar 2018, 15:22, edited 1 time in total.
Best Regards;
Your Manager

KingShadow14
Banned

Post#7 » 26 Feb 2018, 03:54

Believe what you want, I will continue playing and you will be the one to decide if you join me or not to the clan, thanks to your time, and I apologize for all the inconvenience ... Thanks for attention!

JoJo
Overseer (D)

Post#8 » 12 Mar 2018, 20:23

KingShadow14 wrote:Hello please, let me play, I'm not a cheat, fair play and I strive to give my best and the clan have realized (Fosa, MichaelJackson, Diego and others) I do not break the rules I promise, please, let me play what I want most is to be part of the clan and I would not do anything to ruin my progress, please let me in and play seriously my only intention is to be part of the clan and to be able to share with you please Jojo please bro! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Private PM to me. We had a chat in discord as well where I was VERY KIND towards you, I felt sad for you which never happened before after I've banned a cheater. You promised me to play clean in the future and I trusted you. What happens?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHurEkKh3-8&
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yTrmfIoCNs&

http://www.markmods.com/player/DidderGamer/

What the fuk happens? You fk me totally and you start cheating again. And as soon an admin joined you left server.
Fuck you man, banned for good!

Guess that's what u get for being a nice guy and kind to other people..

Thanks to Sam for sharing this info with me!

SamSam
Super Admin

Post#9 » 12 Mar 2018, 20:43

;) good catch
Regards , Sam²

PIPE/METALLER
Banned

Post#10 » 12 Mar 2018, 21:21

BAN cheaters!!!!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”