URI Hi all

New to our clan community? Don't hesitate, let us know eveything about you!
(Must do if you wanna join our clan)
stura2
Clan Friend

Re: URI Hi all

Post by stura2 » 13 Jan 2017, 21:24

Hi, I really do not understand what rules I have broken, if it is for killing "VIP" that someone tells me who has not done it, if it is for killing one of their team, someone telling me who has not done it , Of the rest, what other rule have I broken? Every time I connect, they take me out of the server? It's just to know, and not to reconnect, I have not done anything of bad intensity so that you bring me this way, at least I think so.

stura2
Clan Friend

Post by stura2 » 13 Jan 2017, 21:29

I take advantage of the sun to tell you that on several occasions I have seen other players who have used my Player Nick, I have entered the server and I have seen them, so that my nick when I enter says | 4ut | URI2, but really thanks, Enjoying this game just like you, in harmony.

AmonAmarth
Overseer (D)

Post by AmonAmarth » 14 Jan 2017, 13:57

stura2 wrote:Hi, I really do not understand what rules I have broken, if it is for killing "VIP" that someone tells me who has not done it, if it is for killing one of their team, someone telling me who has not done it , Of the rest, what other rule have I broken? Every time I connect, they take me out of the server? It's just to know, and not to reconnect, I have not done anything of bad intensity so that you bring me this way, at least I think so.
I suggest you to read the Server Rules carefully, And Think What Rule You broke. Was not Only 1 Rule, Was Several According To the Members/Admins Comments on your apply.

You can Try to join clan again In 1 month, Starting from the Day You Denied.

While This month, Read the rules and Understand them. :roll:

rozz_vanity
Leader (D)

Post by rozz_vanity » 14 Jan 2017, 16:55

stura2 wrote:Hi, I really do not understand what rules I have broken, if it is for killing "VIP" that someone tells me who has not done it, if it is for killing one of their team, someone telling me who has not done it , Of the rest, what other rule have I broken? Every time I connect, they take me out of the server? It's just to know, and not to reconnect, I have not done anything of bad intensity so that you bring me this way, at least I think so.
I didn't play much myself, but what I kept hearing is that you tend to camp, a lot.
Don't worry, next time you can try again, there are many members who didn't pass the 1st time in their apply.
Meanwhile check the rules on camping, show us in server you did and next poll might take a different turn.
Join our official 4U Discord Channel --> http://discord.gg/rcPYF62

stura2
Clan Friend

Post by stura2 » 23 Jan 2017, 18:38

Thank you, to see if the next time I have a little more luck, since I really spent with you a pleasant moment, regards :sir:

sebbie
Manager (D)

Post by sebbie » 06 Feb 2017, 11:52

Topic closed... see u in next apply ;)