ACCEPTED regards

New to our clan community? Don't hesitate, let us know eveything about you!
(Must do if you wanna join our clan)
*Mc
Manager

Re: regards

Post#51 » 14 Jun 2017, 15:55

dont do that hity....... we dont tolorate such thing here we hate cheaters, rly rly hope none of this are true or u will regret
:mohaha: :mohaha: :mohaha:
Best Regards;
Your Manager

Pikachu
Clan Friend

Post#52 » 14 Jun 2017, 23:14

Hey bros its Pika :D
Remember the smac can ban you or detect u some cheats, somethings if you have a high ping so reconsiderate in venezuela this ugly high ping its frequently.

PD: Pika :banana:

hitbooy
Patrol Officer

Post#53 » 15 Jun 2017, 01:08

*Mc wrote:it's true Hitboy, and one of then have weight in your words who acused you....

Hello brothers! If I know they accuse me of even using an aimbot or being a hacker ... but it is not true. Of little to be played and to enter the swat server, and to be zinc when I start to play swat was to see my younger brother play, I'm interested, play swat, I liked and then I met the 4U clan and I fell in love with Server and this great family ....

A few days ago I started to have problems with the internet, I was paralyzed, I was coming back, I was already dead

Also in a moment between playing in the LATAM clan because our clan was alone and I was expelled from that clan. I do not know why, then I talked to the administrator who was at that moment, and he said that I had not been, that it was SMAC, I still do not know that it is smac ..

As I've been telling you, I'm still learning

hitbooy
Patrol Officer

Re:

Post#54 » 15 Jun 2017, 01:10

Pikachu wrote:Hey bros its Pika :D
Remember the smac can ban you or detect u some cheats, somethings if you have a high ping so reconsiderate in venezuela this ugly high ping its frequently.

PD: Pika :banana:

Hello pika .... yes, I had been told that it could have been that too

hitbooy
Patrol Officer

Post#55 » 15 Jun 2017, 01:15

*Mc wrote:dont do that hity....... we dont tolorate such thing here we hate cheaters, rly rly hope none of this are true or u will regret
:mohaha: :mohaha: :mohaha:

No brother .... really had problems with the internet! But never cheated ... I like to play healthy and clean .. without traps or secrets and when I am inside the server played. I try to maintain order and that everyone follows the rules

Return to “Introduce Yourself”